Electronic Air Purifier
Nanoscopic Air Filtration Technology, An Unrivalled Solution
The Ionex Series electronic air purification unit is without question the ultimate decontamination solution. This technology is intended for environments requiring stringent control of the ambient air quality.
This patented Ionex Series electronic air purification system eliminates ultra-fine particles, as well as viruses, bacteria and mold. In addition, this air purifier is capable of filtering volatile organic compounds (VOCs) as well as smoke and odours.
Main Advantages At A Glance
Outstanding efficiency rate
The unit provides a maximum flow rate of 500 m3 per hour (294 CFM) of clean air with its filtration technology capable of achieving an efficiency of 99.7% at 0.003 microns.
No mercy for airborne contaminants
The unit doesn’t just filter aerosols, bacteria and viruses; it eliminates them using powerful, 24,000-volt electric shocks.
The automated cleaning feature reduces maintenance and maintains optimal filtration efficiency at all times.
For comparison, high-efficiency HEPA filter technology has an efficiency of 99.97% for 0.3 µm particles. The ULPA filter has a higher filtration capacity of up to 99.9995% for 0.12 µm particles. Although the performance of these types of filters is very respectable, sometimes these filtration levels are insufficient for some settings.
For example, consider some sensitive environments where the air quality has to be 100% pure: laboratory cleanrooms, hospital settings (operating room, nursery), long-term care centres, high-tech factories, to name just a few.
The Ionex Series is designed to decontaminate air at the nano-scale. Its leading-edge electronic air purification method positions it as one of the most modern, high-performing units in any category. In fact, the Ionex Series can purify 99.7% of 0.003 µm contaminants.
CONTACT OUR EXPERTS
Electronic air purification process
- Contaminated air is drawn into the unit.
- Aerosols are negatively ionized using a corona discharge inside the enclosure. They are then attracted to a positively ionized collection surface. Therefore, microbes, bacteria and viruses are eliminated by a powerful 24,000-volt electric shock.
- The air then moves to a section equipped with activated carbon that effectively removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), smoke and odours from the airflow.
- The air exiting the unit is completely purified and free of particles, microbes and toxic gas fumes.
- The unit has an automated self-cleaning feature that reduces maintenance, while also keeping the filtration efficiency at an optimal level.
|Technical Information |
|Flow||3 speeds: 200, 350 and 500 m3/h|
|efficiency||99,7% @ >0,003 µm|
|Gas removal||800 g activated carbon, 60 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||600 x 1680 x 600 mm|
|Power comsumption||50 -150 W|
|Sound level||25 - 42 dBa|
|Operating voltage||198 - 264 V, 50/60Hz|
|Usage temperature||+5...+60 ⁰C|